Monday 23 May 2011

Audience feedback
The audience thought the show we put on was amazing and here are quotes from the audience.
“The show was amazing, really lively and colourful.” Jane 45
“The big plant was scary.” Mandeep 7
“It was very professional looking for a student production.”Khurum 19
“The props and the background were very amazing especially the giant plant.” Steve 64
“There were some scary parts but the songs were amazing.” Sarah 41
“I wish I had known it was going to be that good, I would have auditioned for a part in it.” Mike 25
“If I had to score it out 10 I would give it a 10 because it was brilliant.” Tony 51
In my opinion the show was very successful and judging by the response from the audience they agree with me on this point. I think the reason the show was better than we all expected is because everyone worked their hardest to make the show the best it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment